Coconut Oil Ultra-light skin moisturizing oil that does not clog pores.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin in depth.
- It fights skin irritations, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and helps to heal wounds.
- Provides the skin with protection from city pollutants.
- Antibacterial properties.
- Antiaging and antioxidant action.
Red Pepper Oil
Pepper oil (Capsicum annuum), also known as chili. Its action is due to the large content of capsaicin but also of carotenoids, vitamins (C, B2, K, E, A), minerals and trace elements causing hyperemia.
Ivy oil is obtained by extracting the leaves of the plant into vegetable oil. It offers anti-inflammatory and slimming properties. In addition, it increases microcirculation with the consequence of reducing cellulite.
Hazelnut oil is obtained using the cold-pressed method and is important for the skin because:
- It contains beta-sitosterol, which provides anti-inflammatory properties.
- It contains tocopherol (vitamin E), which offers a high antioxidant effect.
- It provides nourishing and moisturizing benefits to the skin.
- It restores the function of the lipid barrier and reduces epidermal moisture loss.
- It acts against cellulite and smoothes the skin.