Aloe vera is perhaps one of the most widely used herbal remedies for topical skin conditions such as seborrheic eczema, psoriasis and inflammatory acne.
- Moisturizing action: aloe vera penetrates the skin four times more than water, which is why it is the ideal product for deep hydration. It hydrates the skin without leaving it greasy and significantly improves it dryness and the dry skin. It is ideal for moisturizing oily-combination skin
- Anti-inflammatory action and Soothing action: joy in its compounds such as phytosterol. Soothes irritated skin and does smooth and soft.
- Healing action: The plant hormones found in aloe vera stimulate the growth of skin cells. Heals skin wounds
- Regenerative action: Regenerates skin cells (thanks to the aloe gel's enzyme content, it gently exfoliates the skin and regenerates). It exfoliates to help remove dead skin cells without drying out the skin. It relieves the skin from irritation from insect bites, from excessive exposure to the sun or extreme weather conditions, and from irritation resulting from shaving.
- Antipruritic action: through its moisturizing action, it leaves a feeling of coolness and stops itching on the skin (e.g. related to eczema).
- Antiseptic – Antimicrobial – antifungal action: offers natural antibiotic action
- Anti-aging action: helps and reduces the fine lines of wrinkles around the eyes, improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin. It gives a feeling of rejuvenation. The continuous regeneration of skin cells contributes to antiaging.
- Antioxidant activity: fights free radical damage
- Whitening action: It rejuvenates and brightens the skin, making it brighter, while reducing dark spots.